6. Right wingers: You know? the usual, i.e. neocons, conservatives, racists, reactionaries. People with below average intelligence. This is something scientifically proven. For people like this, equality is something utopic. What if we ever listened to them and, for instance, had always stuck to the thought that equality of races and emancipation of women are “utopic”? Because of people like this, humans are still barbaric. If we had always listened to them we would still be living in caves.
5. Ignorance: When people assume things about you, without knowing you. In a discussion, for instance, they tend to recur to argumentum ad hominem without sticking to the subject in discussion. Or people who ignore all about politics, like for instance, where the price of bread comes from. I just find it plain evil. There’s no such evil vs. stupid dilemma here, they’re either just ignorant or very stupid and the worst thing is, that they call you intolerant if you don’t accept their alleged point of view, especially if they are racists. Since when must we tolerate intolerants?
4. Hypocrites: People who assume to take “objective” positions like neutrals, apolitical, the politically ignorant, because you can’t be neutral in a moving train. In this regard, I prefer openly declared rightwingers. People who assume they are neutral, are not acknowledging that our system follows an ideology, it is a moving train going in a direction and we are all inside it, ignoring its vices is just cooperating with it. These people are just downright hypocritical or, again, very stupid and ignorant.
3. Younger people who think they know better than you: Yeah, pretentious little twirps who come just straight out of highschool or have barely started college who think they know so much better than everyone else by reading a couple of books. The fact is, they first think about something, but you have given the same topic thought 40 times before they even came up with it. There’s some sheer arrogance and absurdity in people like that.
2. Analness: That’s right, anal people such as cleanliness and spelling nazis, people who make you feel you don’t really even like your favorite band, because they know even the farts they made live.
1. Hipsters, Fanboys, and Sheeple: People who lack personal criteria and are not free-thinkers, they only go with the flow and in masses, they are dangerous. They usually just go with what the others regard as “hip” or “cool”, without even depositing one gram of thought into it. They tend to follow a leader and act like fanboys when you dare criticize their idol. They tend to follow trends without even considering what they consist in.